02 March 2015

Super Bowl


For my afternoon snacks, I have been eating these bowls of yogurt that fill me up till dinner time. They're perfect, because they are light, super healthy and all you need to top it with are items you have in your pantry. So it is easy to make and easy to eat! This one I made with:

1 natural yogurt
half cup of almond milk
oatmeal ready-to-eat
1 banana
blueberries
chia seeds
honey


Para os meus lanches da tarde, tenho feito umas taças de iogurte natural que me enchem até à hora do jantar. São perfeitas, porque são leves, super saudáveis e basta usar toppings que se encontrem na despensa. Portanto são fáceis de se fazer e de se comer! Esta tem:

1 iogurte natural magro
meio copo de leite de amêndoa
flocos de aveia pronto-a-comer
1 banana
mirtilos
canela
sementes chia

mel

ENJOY!