19 March 2015

Love Isn't Always Lovely

The Bad Girl: A Novel // Travesuras de la niña mala

This is by far the BEST book I've ever read. And the funny thing is that when I walked by the book shop, it was like this books was calling me to read it. It only happened to me twice. And for those two times, I could not stop reading the book. I was so into it that I would forget about time. I felt transported to the place of the story and felt like I was somewhere in between the characters.
It is quite the crescendo, it tells the story of a simple boy who lived in Peru and fell immediately with a girl. But this is no ordinary girl, she will ruin Ricardito's life and bring it up again. Through Lima, Paris, London, Tokyo and Madrid this story shows how love
can control someone's life and how it is interpreted in total different ways. It's the never ending battle of love and independence that many women debate everyday: to submit herself to a life of two or to live alone and have total control of her doings. And in the end...

Este é, sem dúvida, o meu livro PREFERIDO. E o mais engraçado é que, enquanto que passeava na livraria, o livro pareceu que me estava a chamar para o ler. E isso só me aconteceu duas vezes. E nessas duas vezes, eu não consegui nem sequer pousar o livro. Estava tão dentro do livro que me esquecia das horas. Senti-me transportada para o sítio da história e no meio das personagens.
A história é um crescendo, começa com um rapaz simples que vive no Peru e que se apaixona imediatamente por uma rapariga. Mas esta rapariga é atípica, ela irá destruir a vida do Ricardito e trazê-la ao topo. Por Lima, Paris, Londres, Tóquio e Madrid a história mostra como o amor pode controlar a vida de alguém e como pode ser interpretado e vivido de maneiras diferentes. É a batalha sem fim entre o amor e a independência que muitas mulheres se debatem todos os dias: de ou viver uma vida a dois ou de viver sozinha e ter todo o controlo das suas ações. E no final...

No comments:

Post a Comment