22 May 2015

Sales alert | KIKOcosmetics


Summer means a lot of things, and one of them is COLOR! As much as I love wearing black, this warmer time makes me crave for more vibrant colors in my life. Wearing brighter colors can have a great psycological effect in the way we perceive our life, it can make us more positive and can boost our confidence. So why not use and overuse color?

And here enters KIKO. I passed by their store in Chiado and saw the amazing promotion they had going on: nail polish at only €1,90! So I had to share that with you. They have all the colors you can imagine and more! This one I bought is the 525 Metallic Pastel Blue and I absolutely love it! It's such a serene color, super cute and it goes so well with tanned skin.
So I honestly recommend you to go to KIKO and get wild with this huge promotion! :)

O verão significa muita coisa, e uma delas é a COR! Por mais que adore usar peças pretas, este tempo mais quente faz me desejar cores mais vibrantes. Usar cores mais quentes e vivas pode ter um impacto psicológico bastante grande em nós, faz-nos ter uma atitude mais positiva perante a vida e aumenta a nossa auto-estima. Então porque não usar e abusar da cor?

E aqui entra a KIKO. Passei pela loja do Chiado no outro dia e vi a fantástica promoção de vernizes a €1,90 e tive de partilhar convosco. Têm de tudo! Este que agarrei é o 525 Metallic Pastel Blue e adoro completamente. É uma cor serena, super fofinha e fica giríssima com uma pele bronzeada. 
Por isso recomendo seriamente a irem à Kiko e perderem a cabeça com esta mega promoção! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment