05 May 2015

Breakfast Ideas



If you have been following me on Instagram, you may have noticed that I eat a lot of soy products, and Alpro is by far my favorite brand. As for taste, texture and benefits, for me, is the best. And now they have been expanding their product's line to yogurts and other drinks, so I just want to try them all! 
Here are my favorites so far with some suggestions of breakfasts that are so easy and quick to make: just by adding granola or oats and some fruit to your yogurt, you'll have a complete and healthy breakfast!

Se me tens seguido no meu Instagram, se calhar já reparaste que tenho andado a consumir muitos produtos de soja, e os da Alpro são os meus preferidos. Pelo seu sabor, textura e benefícios, para mim, estes são os melhores. E agora que têm alargado as suas linhas de produtos para iogurtes e outras bebidas, eu só quero é experimentar todos!

Aqui mostro os meus preferidos deste momento com algumas sugestões de pequenos-almoços super fáceis de se fazer: basta simplesmente adicionar granola ou aveia com fruta no iogurte, e tens logo um pequeno-almoço completo e saudável!

ENJOY!