02 July 2015

The Eiffel Tower and my 42ºC #OOTD

Hey I'm in Paris!

Estou em Paris!


Guess my dreams came true and I'll be spending one month here exploring the city! AHHH! Of course for these first few days I'll become the true tourist, taking pictures of every bistrot, tourist attraction and even little frenchmen sitting on the street! And after that, I want to explore the unseen parts of Paris. Those hidden gems that localers only know about and that tourist don't normally have the time to explore. So stay tuned! More is to come...

Afinal o meu sonho de viver em Paris tornou-se realidade! AHHH! Pelo menos por 1 mês em que vou explorar a cidade e todos os seus recantos. E sim, os primeiros dias vou-me tornar naquela tourista/fotógrafa obsessiva-compulsiva com todos os cafés, atrações turísticas e homenzinhos franceses sentados na rua, mas depois dessa fase terminar, aí é que vou explorar os recantos escondidos que, normalmente, um turista não tem acesso. Por isso continuem desse lado para saber o que vem aí...



The first thing I did was obviously going up the Eiffel Tower. I went up to the 2nd floor and that was quite enough to take my breath away. This beautiful, strategically planned city blows my mind. The best view from all the angles can be seen here, and still get a glimpse of the most known monuments all scattered around town and even of the beautiful Seine River with all the dozens of Bateaux-Mouches going up and down the river.
This was the hottest day Paris has seen... it marked 42º on the meter... but that didn't stop us from getting in that line right at 9am. And it was worth it!

A primeira coisa que fiz foi, obviamente, subir à Torre Eiffel. Fui até ao 2º andar e isso foi suficiente para me tirar deslumbrar. É uma cidade tão bonita e estrategicamente planeada que me espanta tanto. É daqui que se conseguir ver Paris de todos os ângulos e ver as silhuetas dos monumentos mais conhecidos e até do rio Sena com dezenas de Bateaux-Moches a navegar.
Este foi o dia mais quente que Paris viu... O táxi marcava 42º... Mas isso não nos impediu de ir para a fila da torre logo as 9 da manhã. E se valeu!





















top: Zara
shorts: my grandma's
shoes: Keds
bag: Bimba y Lola
sunglasses: Ray Ban 







1 comment: